Sinusitis is a painful condition which affects more than 30 million people in the US alone. Sinusitis is an inflammation of the tissue in the sinus cavities.
In every 2-3 months, I feel a sinus infection with headache, clogged ears, nasal stuffiness, and pain in the face. I always avoided the antibiotics and other medications instead of them I started using CBD oil. By using CBD oil for a few months I reduced my symptoms of sinusitis.
In this article, I will tell you all about Sinusitis infection and CBD, you will also read how CBD is helping in reducing the symptoms of Sinusitis.
Sinusitis: Cause & Symptoms
The cause of sinusitis can be both viral and bacterial. In most of the cases, sinusitis is caused by infection. The painful condition is caused by inflammation in the tissue with secretion and accumulation of mucus.
- Swelling inside the nose and blocked drainage ducts.
- Structural differences in nose ducts.
- Facial pain and pressure.
- Loss of smell
- Having congestion and cough
- Fever and bad breath
- Puss in the nasal cavity
- Runny nose or nasal blockage
Different types of Sinusitis
- Acute bacterial sinusitis: in this type of sinusitis infection you will have a running nose with facial pain. In acute sinusitis infection, symptoms will get worse in ten days and if proper care is not given infection can spread to the lungs.
- Chronic sinusitis: in this, you will feel nasal congestion with severe facial pain and pressure. In Chronic sinusitis loss of smell is common.
CBD is cannabidiol which is found in different strains of the hemp plant. It is a naturally occurring substance with the number of medical benefits. CBD has no strain of THC which makes it non psychoactive in nature. CBD is extracted through the number of methods like olive oil extraction method, CO2 extraction method, and ethanol extraction method. The CO2 extraction method is considered the safest form of CBD extraction process because the high quality of CBD is extracted through this process.
The CBD has emerged as a potential chemical compound in treating different medical conditions like anxiety, depression, strokes, acne, cancer, neuropathic pain, insomnia, arthritis and many more.
When you consume CBD it interacts with the endocannabinoid system of your body which is responsible for regulating mood, hunger, stress, and energy.
CBD & Sinusitis
CBD has powerful antibiotic properties which help to fight with different infections. Sometimes different antibiotics fail to stop the sinusitis infection then CBD comes up. Endocannabinoids system and its receptors are found throughout the body like brain, glands, immune cells, and other connective tissues.
The motive of the endocannabinoid system is to maintain homeostasis. CBD reduces pain activators by promoting homeostasis which reduces the release of the inflammatory substance.
How you can consume CBD in Sinusitis?
- The simple way to get relief from sinusitis pain is to use CBD oil or CBD balm. Just by applying over the pain area you can reduce the level of pain.
- Use CBD e-juice in vape pen to get quick relief from sinusitis infection. Vaping clears sinus very effectively. Vaping will also give relief from facial pain and pressure.
- You can also use CBD infused capsule to get pain relief. The CBD capsule will also reduce the inflammation caused by sinusitis.
Where to buy CBD oil?
When you are looking for CBD products than with no doubt visit Thought Cloud (thoughtcloud.net). Thought Cloud CBD products are organically grown with NON-GMO raw materials which makes them 100% pure. CBD oil from Thought Cloud does not contain any additives or preservatives. All the products are lab-tested for purity and it has 0% of THC which makes them useful for low weight people. Thought Cloud offers different products like CBD oil, CBD cream & serum, bath bombs, and facial mask.
Conclusion On CBD For Sinusitis
Sinusitis can take chronic form if proper care is not given in time, it can also lead to loss of smell. Sinusitis is of two types and symptoms vary according to the type of sinusitis. If medicines are not helping in reducing the symptoms of sinusitis then you can try CBD. You can consume CBD in different forms to get relief.
I hope you all liked my article and if you have any suggestions or questions related to this article then feel free to comment in the below section.