If you are using CBD, then you must be aware of what is CBD tincture. Tinctures are produced by steeping cannabis flowers or isolates in high-proof grain alcohol, then applying low heat for a significant span of time. This allows the active compounds in cannabis to infuse into the neutral spirit, much of which is then boiled off. The result is a potent liquid that delivers the effects of the cannabinoid molecules without any smoking or another form of combustion. In the growing consumer market, producers will often add carrier oils and other complementary ingredients, such as an orange oil to improve the taste of a tincture. With the help of CBD tincture, you can make anything. But today we will discuss how quickly you can make recipes from it. Let us check out each recipe one by one-
Using your CBD tincture, you can whip up a batch of delicious brownies. In fact, CBD oil is great for a wide range of sweet treats. Including healthy treats that utilize CBD-infused coconut oil, including coconut chia pudding.
2. CBD Gummies
Speaking of sweet treats, you can make your own pure CBD gummies. All you need are some molds, gelatin, Jell-O, cold water and your CBD tincture. After you have whisked and heated your ingredients on the stove for, remove from heat and mix in the tincture. Refrigerate and enjoy!
3. Pasta Sauce
Make pasta sauce as you normally would, adding plenty of garlic, basil and, of course, fresh, ripe tomatoes. When you remove the sauce from the heat, add CBD oil to your portion and serve on top of pasta. It doesn’t get any simpler!
4. Minty and Refreshing Drink
For the perfect drink, combine unsweetened coconut oil, lime, muddled mint leaves, tonic water, brown sugar, and your CBD tincture. Fill with ice, stir and serve!
Cannabis Tincture Recipe — Traditional Cold Method
The cold method of making a cannabis tincture is quick and requires the mixture to sit in the freezer for only two days. However, some people choose to leave the mix for longer (up to 5 days) to increase the tincture’s potency.
1 oz. decarbed, ground cannabis bud
1-quart high-proof alcohol, such as Everclear or 151 proof rum
Mason jar (1 quart)
Cheesecloth or mesh strainer
- All you need to do is place decarbed cannabis into a mason jar and fill with alcohol, leaving it for about 1 inch at the top.
- Close the lid tightly of the jar and shake for a few minutes.
- Place the jar in the freezer for 2-5 days. The longer the mixture is left, the stronger it will be.
- Remove the jar from the freezer once or twice a day and shake vigorously before returning it to the freezer.
- After the desired amount of time, strain the mixture into a bowl.
- Store the tincture in a dark dropper bottle and keep in a cool, dark place, such as the refrigerator.
Interesting Read: CBD Veterans Scholarship